Ball, Butterfly, Gate, Needle, Plug, & Ball Check Valves
Gate, Globe, Check, Ball, & Floating Ball
Butterfly, Seat, Diaphragm, & Process Valves
Ball Valves: High Pressure Flanged, Standard Port Flanged, 3-Piece, Cryogenic, Metal Seated, Fire Safe, Etc.
Five types of Butterfly valves to meet any requirements you may have.
Gate industrial valves are characterized as having either a rising or a non-rising stem. Rising stems provide a visual indication of valve position because the stem is attached to the gate such that the gate and stem rise and lower together as the valve is operated.
Non-rising stem valves may have a pointer threaded onto the upper end of the stem to indicate valve position, since the gate travels up or down the stem on the threads without raising or lowering the stem. Non-rising stems are used underground or where vertical space is limited.
2” to 36”
Pressure rating available
Class 150 to Class 2500
1. Zero Leakage - With primary sealing by sleeve (lining in case of lined plug valve), secondary sealing by diaphragm and tertiary sealing by wedge ring, the plug valve assures zero leakage of the fluid flowing through the system.
2. Secure Sealing - The sleeve is positively locked in the body with the locking ribs located in the body to assure secure sealing.
3. Cavity free - There are no cavities in the body, the plug is surrounded completely by sleeve, so there is no possibility of fluid accumulation and contaminate feature processing. this cavity-free design also prevents sticking.
4. Non Lubrication - The PTFE sleeves have a low coeflicient of friction and acts on a lubricant. Hnce case of operation is assured even though valve unopened for a period.
5. Low Maintenance - The sealing pressure can be regenerated by the adjustment bolts provided on the cover without disassembly for repair. Online repair is easy as the plug is top entry type which will reduce the shutdown time of the plant.
6. Superior in line sealing - The plug is completely surrounded by the sleeve, providing a large circumferential sealing surface from port to port.
7. Self cleaning plug - As the plug rotates, the port lips located throughout 360″ profide a self cleaning action to remove stealing and adhering media facilitates no seizing and no sticking.
8. Adjustable sealing - When seal presence adjustment is required due to sleeve wear, slight rotation of adjustment bolts pushes the plug downwards thereby providing extra sealing pressure.
9. Antistatic electricity - Static eliminator (only in case of sleeve plug valves) is always in contact with the plug releases the static electricity generated from the free floating fluid to the pipeline.
10. Compact design - Taper plug with trapezoidal shape port, one piece body and less number of parts required to construct the valve make a compact and cost effective plug valve.