image89

 

Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold inhibitor and odor eliminator. Vital Oxide's formula is non-irritating to the skin, non-corrosive to most treated articles and NSF certified (No rinse required) for food contact surfaces. Made ready to use, Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E.coli, Salmonella in less than 60 sec. read more...

Old methods of removing mold and bacteria relied on strong chemicals such as chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) that have been linked to cancer. Vital Oxide is an alternative proven to be harsh on bacteria and mold but gentle on the user. 

image90

 THE VITAL FACTS

Vital Oxide's formula is ready to use and shelf stable. No mixing required - spray, wipe, or fog right from the bottle for hospital grade disinfection.

Vital Oxide is stabilized to retain over 98% of its strength for two years under normal storage conditions. At the same time the stabilization is controlled to allow a rapid equilibrium between the "stabilized" and "free" chlorine dioxide. This means that the Vital Oxide total 2,000-ppm Chlorine Dioxide is available almost instant.